The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clipping doesn't work at all. Anybody has the same symptom? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm afraid I don't think this is it. I have the problem even when I assign *no* shortcut to the action at all so that the only way to do it is to go through the service menu...

Still doesn't work.

I can get it to work in Safari, but thats it, no FireFox, no Mail, etc. I tried using defaults and even some really bizzare combo's that I can't imagine were taken.

Something seems to be amiss. Willing to try other ideas if people have them.

Ok I finally did find a combination that does work in both Safari and Mail. I literally went through maybe 50 tries. There isn't an error or anything, it either works or it doesn't.

Still no luck with Firefox, does anyone have it working from Firefox?

Works great for me on a mac using Safari or Firefox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kworkman View Post
Ok I finally did find a combination that does work in both Safari and Mail. I literally went through maybe 50 tries. There isn't an error or anything, it either works or it doesn't.

Still no luck with Firefox, does anyone have it working from Firefox?
Can you let me know your key combo that worked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambi View Post
Can you let me know your key combo that worked?
I can't get this to work with firefox at all. Tried multiple key combos.

What's interesting is it won't work off the services menu directly BUT it did work at some point, then stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbert View Post
Works great for me on a mac using Safari or Firefox.
What keystroke do you use?

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=6312

" Tim Wood
Omni

Sadly Firefox doesn't appear to support Services or even rich text copy & paste.

Sorry to us Firefox users.

Clippings via key binding, and the ability to recall the original note/task instantly is a MUST HAVE feature. It works fine on Safari, but for work, i use Firefox most of the day. PLease let us know when this feature will be working of Firefox.
Many thanks.