The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automator Script for LaTeX Equation Typesetting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've created a script in Automator for typesetting selected text in OO using LaTeX. You can download the script or view a short screencast of the script in action. Enjoy.

Ahem, do you know that it's incompatible with tiger at all? The Get contents of clipboard isn't there(yes, I know about pbpaste)

And also why do you you use python scripting? It's not even part of default Leopard I think. The same can be achieved with a bash script.

Sorry, I have no idea whether it is Tiger-compatible. I use python because it is a wonderful scripting language; it is included by default in both Leopard and Tiger.

BTW, I have posted an updated version of the script which places the LaTeX code in the notes field, in case you need to go back and change anything later on.

Please post this again. The web page is missing.

Thanks.