The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Old App (77.4.3.0.102457) still has cPanel issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The latest iPhone app update showed up today, and it looks like it only partially fixes the cPanel WebDAV issues that have been resolved on the desktop app. I still get "Unable to read document." errors when trying to sync a changed database from the server, complaining about the transaction filename date separator not having an '=' character.

Maybe the next update will have the rest of the WebDAV fixes that are in the latest 1.1 sneakypeek?
 
Actually, the 1.0.1 update with a number of WebDAV fixes is still not available (unless the App Store is giving me stale data).

People have been reporting that iTunes is telling them that there are updates to apps which haven't actually been updated, and in fact I'm seeing this too (iTunes is telling me I have two updates, then shows me a list of 11 supposedly-updated apps, none of which are actually updated). Any chance this is what has happened to you?

-andrew
 
I have the same issue, iTunes says two updates available then shows 12 apps to be updated.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Actually, the 1.0.1 update with a number of WebDAV fixes is still not available (unless the App Store is giving me stale data).

People have been reporting that iTunes is telling them that there are updates to apps which haven't actually been updated, and in fact I'm seeing this too (iTunes is telling me I have two updates, then shows me a list of 11 supposedly-updated apps, none of which are actually updated). Any chance this is what has happened to you?

-andrew
I'm not sure. Is the build number above the 1.0.1 update? If not, then I guess this was a phantom update.
 
I just checked our App Store submission interface, and it still indicates that version 1.0.1 is in review. (We contacted Apple as soon as we submitted it to let them know that it contains some important crash fixes and addresses some WebDAV compatibility issues, but apparently they've had a lot of submissions to review this week!)
 
jimf: the build number in the title for this thread is the 1.0 build, so definitely a phantom update.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
jimf: the build number in the title for this thread is the 1.0 build, so definitely a phantom update.
OK, thanks. I'll keep waiting on Apple, then...
 
In case people haven't seen this in other thread(s), the 1.0.1 update is now available from the App Store.
 
I saw the update from Apple in my App Store on the iPhone based on Andrew's head up. Thanks. I tried download and installing. Half way through it crashed the phone. Not sure if that was a iPhone 2.0 issue or related to OF. Seems like the whole App Store is still somewhat buggy and with a few growing pains. For example, Apple really needs to address demo version of the apps. After reboot, I tried installing, but it would not work, it said I had to sync with iTunes. Definitely less than ideal, because one of the big appeals of the App Store is the shopping and install right on the iPhone when out in the field. Oh, well, hopefully this will all mature over the next three months or so.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB. View Post
I tried download and installing. Half way through it crashed the phone. Not sure if that was a iPhone 2.0 issue or related to OF.
For what it's worth, OmniFocus itself is not involved in the installation/update process, so I can't think of any way that the crash you describe could have been related to OmniFocus.

I can imagine problems if perhaps there wasn't enough space on the device for the update; offhand that's the only thing I can think of, but I wouldn't really expect that to clear up with a reboot.

-andrew
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
various issues sromni OmniWeb General 5 2012-03-11 04:10 PM
iPhone syncing using WebDav with cPanel floatingpoint Other WebDAV 4 2008-12-09 05:39 AM
Anyone have an A2hosting, cPanel X WebDisk solution? omnibob OmniFocus Syncing 1 2008-08-03 11:53 AM
Getting wrong data on iPhone after sync (cPanel; WebDAV) omnibob Other WebDAV 2 2008-07-28 07:49 PM
cPanel (A2hosting etc.) & WebDAV (Web Disk) omnibob Other WebDAV 41 2008-07-21 05:29 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.