PDA

View Full Version : Battery consume

Amarlop
2011-06-30, 11:31 AM
Dear sir,

since I have installed the app in my iPhone, I have observed the battery runs out very quickly, It also happens to somebody?, what could be the reason?

Sincerely

Alberto

Edit: It runs out in 10 h of standby!

GeoffAirey
2011-07-01, 03:25 AM
I found a problem on the ipad, but it wasn't related to Omni products, more my device settings which with the extra battery drain of extra use and more comms were draining in about 12 hours instead of lasting all day.

I set my screen to lock in a minute (instead of 5) and battery life increased massively.

macmath
2011-07-03, 06:20 AM
I purchased the iPhone OF license the first thing after getting an iPhone this past May, so I don't have a before/after perspective. However, somewhere (David Pogue, I think) I learned how to quit apps that I won't be using for a half day. [double click on the home button, the running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on one of them for a few seconds, then select the 'x' in the corner of those that you want to quit]. Since I started doing so, I have had better battery life.

Amarlop
2011-07-07, 10:37 PM
Thank you very much GeoffAirey and macmath for your help, I will try what you said.

Alberto