The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Durations / End date/times weirdness Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There was a disconnect between the work week and the number of hours per day in the project formatting panel. My work week was M-F from 8 to 5 (i.e. 9 hours per calendar day). My project formatting setting (at the bottom of the inspector) had a work day of 8 hours as an Effort Conversion Factor.

The next issue was my Work Schedule for Project -- I had entered a unique week for Thanksgiving. That week also had a disconnect between total work hours per calendar day vs. a resource's work day.

Bring all that into alignment and it works with a granularity of days.

What is weird is that I was able to enter a lot of information into my plan without the discrepancy showing up immediately. The settings were out of sync for a few days. Wonder what caused OPlan to decide to recalculate durations and effort on some but not all parts of the plan.

Hope this helps.