The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Adobe Reader 8 Not Working with OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I use PDFs a lot while I'm browsing and heavily rely on the use of browser plugins to view PDF documents. I used to use the PDF Browser Plugin from Schubert-it but now I'm on Intel, so I've been stuck, however Adobe recently released Adobe Reader 8, which is universal.

However, I'm wondering why Adobe Reader's web browser plugin doesn't work right for me in OmniWeb. In Safari, it works just fine, however when I go into the OmniWeb preferences and enable the plugin, clicking on a PDF link just gives me the Adobe Reader icon in the center of the window...and that's it. Is this something wrong with OmniWeb or with Adobe, and what can I do to fix this?