The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Viewing items due for the entire month Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

I just started using OmniFocus, and was particularly impressed by the Perspectives.

I am trying to create a custom Perspective to view all the Due tasks over the next 1 month. The built-in options for the Perspective really are Due and Due soon. I couldn't find any option to specify a range of dates.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

V.

PS: I think there's an option to change the "definition" of Due Soon, but if I did that, it would mess up the existing "Due" Perspective.